The information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal data:
– Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. Please note that this information does not identify any individual user.
– Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
– Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
– Any other information that you choose to send to us.
– Video recordings of lessons taking place.
How we will use this information
We may use your information to contact you about services that you have requested. We may also contact you regarding events and services which we think may be interest to you. We do not share your information with third parties but your email address will be held on Mailchimp. If you no longer wish for us to use your information in this way, please contact us or directly unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of any of our newsletters. Video recordings privately archived for child protection purposes and stored for up to 3 years before being destroyed.
We do not accept registrations from people under the age of 16 or hold their data.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
We cannot be responsible for cookies relating to third-party features such as Facebook, Twitter, Google etc.
Disclosure of information
The transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to this site and any transmission is at your own risk. Please be aware that Your Space Music Lessons may be obliged to give information to the relevant authorities if required to by law, in which case we will comply with judicial proceedings.
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from our emails and data capture, or to change and update your personal information, please contact us.
If you wish to know what information we hold about you please email [email protected] and we will reply to your request.